- Plum – It is a seasonal fruit and contains vitamin B and E.
- Custard Apple – It is a combination of vitamin A and C and helps to combat free radicals in the body.
- Pomegranate – Helps to rejuvenate the skin
- Avocado – Rich in proteins and Omega – 3 fatty acids
- Pineapple – Great source of Vitamin C
- Kiwis – Powerhouse of Vitamin C
- Gooseberry – It is the best cosmetic product and helps in detoxification and blood purification.
- Banana – Promotes glowing skin
- Papaya – Great for skin and contains vitamin A.
#SkinCare #GoodSkin #SkinFood #BeautifulSkin #Glamoursaga
9 power fruits for wonderful skin!