Whenever America celebrates some significant day, Baywatch team ensures that they find their own quirky way of joining the fun. And like always, Priyanka Chopra is a big part of it! For President’s Day, that was celebrated yesterday, Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario and PeeCee got their faces engraved on sand, just like Mount Rushmore!
Basically, instead of a mountain, Dwayne, Priyanka, Zac and Alexandra got their faces engraved on sand. Desi girl even shared this gif on her Instagram and Twitter page. Captioning the gif, Priyanka stated, “Baywatch makes everything fun! @TheRock @ZacEfron @AADaddario #Baewatch” We totally believe her on that one.
Baywatch definitely makes things more fun. Just recently to celebrate Valentine’s Day, they did something quirky. The Baywatch folks actually opened a Kissing Booth but called it a Mouth to Mouth booth! Of course, sadly, all of this fun is only for social media. They haven’t literally done any of it.
But with the way they’re going all out on their promotional spree, Baywatch certainly is going to be bigger and better!
Check out these cool promotion posters of Baywatch:
- While you’re out there freezing your you-know-what off, doing who-knows-what, with you-know-who, our Baywatch cast is bringing the HEAT!
- Beach, please. This is Matt Brody.
- Bold. Beautiful. Dangerous. Beware of Victoria Leeds.
- This summer, meet Summer. (that’s her name)
- When you’re at the Bay, it’s Stephanie Holden who’s holdin’ court.
- Nothing heats up a cold winter day quite like CJ.
- Meet Ronnie: New to the bay but coming in hot.
#PriyankaChopra #Baywatch #MountRushmore