Hollywood’s youngest, shiniest and brightest celebs strutted on the red carpet for the 2017 Teen Choice Awards. The event, held in LA had some breath taking show-stopping looks and here are our favorites from the best dressed at the red carpet:
1.Zendaya slayed at the red carpet of Teen Choice Awards in a sequined Ashish pajama look with yellow Le Silla heels.
2. Lucy Hale walked in wearing a color-block dress by Fausto Puglisi featuring eye catching side cutouts. The Pretty Little Liars actress completed the look with a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels and slick black hair!
3. Victoria Justice wore the white just right in a very sexy one-shouldered number by Nicolas Jebran which sexier middle cut out. She completed her look an Edie Parker clutch and John Hardy jewelry.
4. Paris Jackson those dreamy eyes and a very subtle choice of an ankle-length floral dress by Zimmermann.
5. Fifth Harmony girls were responsible for the rise in the temperatures last night in those hot bodycons and jumpsuits by Lavish Alice.
6. The 13 Reasons Why gal Hanna Baker killed it in a gold embellished flapper dress by Prada. Katherine Langford we just can’t get enough of you.
7. Millie Bobby Brown – the star from Stranger Things looked totally sunkissed in a yellow Kenzo dress which she paired with yellow and orange Pierre Hardy shoes. We totally love the combination. She completed the look with a Judith Leiber clutch and those ’90s-inspired sunglasses.
8.Isabella Giannulli with Lori Loughlin and Olivia Giannulli were looking their most stylish selves and we say make the most gorgeous family we laid eyes on.
9. Nia Sioux has got us hooked on denim after seeing this outfit from Andrew Gn.
10. Yara Shahidi is totally rocking the athleisure trend with pants and the bomber jacket from Fear of God and the back Top from Libertine.
Which one did you like the best?